- HobbyZone Conscendo S
- Vaterra Twin Hammers DT 1.9 Rock Racer RTR
- Pro Boat Zelos 48-inch Catamaran Brushless RTR
- Blade Chroma with GB203 GoPro-Ready Gimbal ST-10+
- Staufenbiel Red Bull Corsiar 1400mm PNP
- ECX 1/18th Ruckus 4WD MT RTR Orange/Yellow
- Pro Boat Voracity Type E 36inch Deep-V BL RTR
- HobbyZone Zugo ZMP Camera Drone RTF
- Staufenbiel Red Bull Edge 540 1300mm PNP
- ECX 1/18th Torment 4WD SCT RTR Red/Orange
- Pro Boat Stealthwake 23inch Deep V Brushed RTR
- Blade Inductrix RTF and BNF
- Staufenbiel Red Bull L-13 Blanik PNP
- ECX 1/24-Scale 4WD Ruckus Monster Truck RTR
- Pro Boat Impulse 31 inch Deep-V Brushless RTR
- Blade Chroma AP Combo with CGO2+
Keep and eye on our Bulletins board for the most up to date announcement on product recalls, fixes and bugs.
- October02Spektrum - Software to program the new Spektrum DXe is now available.
- June05Blade Glimpse - Android Phone compatibility update
- August16200qx - Aerobatic Firmware Update 200qx
- July23350QX AP - Lead Bulletin
- June20Sport Cub - Receiver Software upgrade
- June20AR636 Receiver - Software upgrade
- June12350QX V1 - Software firmware 2.0 upgrade
- May22200 SRX - DX6i Programming Addendum
- April4350 QX V1 Firmware 2.0 Update Guide
- January15AR7200BX Governot Firmware update
- October25Blade 350 QX WiFi Bulletin
- September30Blade 350 QX Bulletin
- June15DX18QQ, DX18, DX10t AirWare
- February28BULLETIN!! DX10t Transmitter
- April8DX8 AirWare Update
- June3DSMX Bulletin
- June3DX8 Gimbal Bulletin
- March28BULLETIN!! mCP X Rotor Head Revision
- November1BULLETIN!! DX8 Vibrator Upgrade
- February3Bulletin DX6i Service
SEARCH THE SITE
Having trouble finding something? Why not use our search that scoures the site in fractions of a seconds!
Find your local Horizon stockist using our store locator... select the county you live in and we will show you who is close.
Horizon Hobby Airmeet 2015The Horizon Hobby Air Meet offed an insight into the fantastic world of radio controlled modelling, planes, cars, boats and the latest FPV models were all displayed to great effect so a big thank you to everyone that took part.