Apple / iOS
Glimpse requires a WiFi 5.8 GHz for safe operation. This is supported by all iPhones from version 5. (5, 5C, 5 S, 6, 6 Plus). Older iPhones do not support this standard.
If you have problems with your Android phone and the Blade Glimpse, we have under the tab "Downloads" provided an update for you. To install the update, follow these steps:
- Download the Glimpse Android update zip file
- Extract the .zip file.
- Upload both files to a blank SD card.
- Insert the SD card in your blade Glimpse.
- Connect the battery.
- The front blue and red LED lamp under the Glimpse Logo flash simultaneously for 1-2 minutes.
- The update is complete when both lights are illuminated throughout. The SD card can be removed and the files are deleted.
- You should now see the WiFi connection on your phone.