Modern electronics and SAFE technology automatically help you take-off, turn safely, keep the wings level, land smoothly and return the Delta Ray to level flight at the press of a button if you get into trouble.
YOU CAN TEACH
YOURSELF TO FLY
Keep SAFE as you progress and learn to fly.
Groundbreaking SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology makes RC flight incredibly easy even for the least experienced user. It revolutionary capability gives a model aircraft spatial awareness making it possible to provide flight envelope protection and a degree of security new pilots especially never had.
Every pilot’s needs are different, that’s why multiple levels of flight envelope protection are selectable through the transmitter so that when flight conditions change, so can the level of protection. SAFE technology only limits the attitude of the aircraft. It in no way interferes with the freedom of control within the limits chosen by the pilot. In addition, SAFE technology makes smooth flight easier by battling windy conditions for you so that you can focus on guiding the aircraft the way you want.
Best of all, sophisticated SAFE technology doesn’t require any work to enjoy. Every aircraft with SAFE installed is ready to use and optimized to offer the best possible flight experience.
Choose a Mode that Suits your Ability
- BEGINNER MODE
• Pitch and Roll angles are limited to help you keep the aircraft airborne
• When controls are returned to neutral, SAFE returns aircraft to level flight
• Stability assisted takeoff and landing
• Throttle based climb and descent
- INTERMEDIATE MODE
• Pitch and Roll angle allowances are expanded to offer a larger flight
envelope that protects the pilot from entering extreme flight conditions
• The pilot experiences natural AS3X® technology assited flight for smooth handling and outstanding precision
- EXPERIENCED MODE
• The pilot experiences natural AS3X technology assisted flight for smooth
handling and outstanding precision with a virtually unlimited flight envelope