The full-scale Extra 300 delivers incredible aerobatic performance that offers virtually unlimited potential, which is why it’s been a game changer for nearly three decades now. Variants have been flown to first place finishes in a long list of competitions, including at a number of world championships. The E-flite® Extra 300 3D 1.3m model delivers unbelievable aerobatic and 3D capabilities while also being easy to fly when equipped with exclusive AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- A scale replica of the world-renowned aerobatic champion
- 3S and 4S compatible 60A ESC and outrunner motor with wooden propeller
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Scale outline and details including a cockpit with instrument panel and pilot figure
- Oversized control surfaces for maximum 3D aerobatic capability
- Rugged landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fiber wing tube
- Magnetically-secured hatches provide convenient access to battery and electronics
- Lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced construction with EPO material
- Factory-finished with a vivid paint scheme and bold graphics
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200–3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1–14.8V LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite Extra 300 1.3m BNF Basic
- (1) 60A ESC
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (4) 23-gram Digital, Metal-Geared Servo
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Sport Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
The E-flite® Extra 300 3D 1.3m scale model offers nearly unlimited aerobatic and 3D performance potential–even beyond that of the full-scale design. Its fully-molded EPO airframe is composite reinforced for an outstanding blend of rigidity and durability while also being as lightweight as possible. Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages drive the oversized control surfaces to deliver incredible 3D and precision flight capabilities. The 3S and 4S compatible power system features a 60-amp ESC that pairs perfectly with the outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller to deliver outstanding thrust and vertical performance, plus extremely crisp throttle response. So whether you fly it mild to hone your sport or precision aerobatic flight skills, or fly it wild to perform the most aggressive 3D maneuvers, the Extra 300 3D 1.3m will offer unexpected levels of capability and performance you’ll enjoy flight after flight.
On The Fly
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with an AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) receiver that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment- No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
The high-power brushless power system features a 60-amp ESC and an outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller that combine with a 3S or 4S 2200-3200mAh LiPo battery to deliver an abundance of beyond-scale power resulting in unlimited vertical performance.
In addition to the scale outline, this replica is also appointed with a clear canopy and a detailed cockpit that features an instrument panel and a painted pilot figure. Plus the durable landing gear is equipped with covers and wheel pants that add to the great looks and authentic scale appearance.
Construction with lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced EPO material ensures the best possible flight performance while the factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise control of the oversized control surfaces whether you're performing sport, precision or aggressive 3D aerobatic maneuvers.
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Motor Size||4250-910Kv Brushless|
|Outer Diameter||0.39 in (10mm)|
|Product Length||49.6 in (1260mm)|
|Propeller Size||13 x 6E|
|Recommended Motor Battery||3-4S 2200 - 3200 mAhLiPo|
|Servos||Four 23g digital metal gear|
|Spinner Size||2 in (53mm)|
|Transmitter Range||Full range|
|Trim Scheme Colors||White, Gray, Dark Yellow, Black|
|Wing Area||572 sq in (36.9 sq dm)|
|Wing Loading||13.4-15.1 oz/sq in (40.9-46 g/sq dm)|
|Wingspan||51.5 in (1308mm)|
|Landing Gear||Fixed main LG with steerable tail wheel|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Airfoil Shape||Fully symmetrical|
|Approximate Assembly Time||1-3 Hours|
|Approximate Flight Time||4 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.5 - 4 in (90-100mm)|