When it comes to air superiority, none have yet succeeded against the one and only F-15 Eagle in air-to-air combat. So advanced and formidable, the F-15 is expected to log a 60-year long service life. The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a potent replica of the McDonnell Douglas design that makes it possible to enjoy the thrill of flying an air superiority fighter of your own. It's also the easiest F-15 model to fly when equipped with AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- The easiest to fly high-performance F-15 Eagle EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Scale replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force
- 11-blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed high-power 4S-compatible brushless motor, 40-amp ESC and 5 servos
- Spektrum™ 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Bolt-on wings with removable tanks and missiles
- Magnetically-secured nose cone and top hatch
- Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe
- Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector (SPMX22004S30 recommended)
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF with:
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (1) 3150Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (5) 9-Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It's equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan to deliver fantastic speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways, or you can leave the landing gear off for improved performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer. And it all adds up to deliver one of the easiest to enjoy and easiest to fly Eagle models ever!
On The Fly
This is the first high-performance F-15 model equipped with exclusive Spektrum® AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger jet. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch making this the easiest to fly Eagle yet! And if you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The 11-blade 64mm fan, high-RPM brushless motor and 40-amp ESC combine with your 4S 2200mAh LiPo battery to deliver great vertical performance and a fantastic speed range with virtually instantaneous throttle response. But what makes the experience truly rewarding is the fantastic sound produced by the power system- it's almost like a real turbine.
You can install the included fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel to taxi, take off and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the landing gear off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass.
Unique Trim Scheme
The factory-applied paint and decal finish replicates the aggressor squadron “splinter” trim scheme found on F-15s used to act as an opposing force while providing a realistic simulation of air combat.
Construction with molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that's easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience.
Although the F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF is compact enough to transport in just about any vehicle in one piece, it features bolt-on wings and a magnetically-secure nose cone that are easy to remove/install for even more convenient transport and storage.
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment- No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
|Landing Gear||Wire nose gear and main gear foam wheels|
|Fan Size||64mm EDF|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Motor Size||2840-3150 Brushless Outrunner included|
|Product Length||38.6" (980mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||4S LiPo, 2200-2600mAh|
|Servos||Five 9g included|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Gray, blue and white|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.3-3.5" (85-90mm)|