S150 AC/DC Smart Charger Intl, 1x50W
Smart Technology Overview
Spektrum Smart technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It's a connection that puts you in complete control, makes you more aware and more confident about the capability of your equipment—all the while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever. The combined result is a sense that will make you wish everything about your hobby was "smarter."
For all radio control hobbyists that are looking for a better way to charge batteries, Spektrum Smart Chargers and Smart Batteries combine for an intuitive charging experience that results in a simple, connected, and safer charging experience. Spektrum Smart Charging virtually eliminates the hassle from charging your LiPo batteries. This is made possible by an integrated microchip on each Smart battery that communicates with your Smart charger to automatically determine the best charging settings. Plug it in, and just press start. While all hobbyists will enjoy this simple experience, advanced hobbyists can take advantage of unique data such as cycle count, unhealthy activity like overcharge and discharge, battery temperature, C rating and much more, all saved within each battery. Additionally, automatic discharge to storage ensures a better, and healthier, lifespan for your batteries.
- Recognizes unique Smart battery data for safe, easy charging
- Can also be used to charge batteries without Smart technology
- 50 watts of charging power, up to 5 amps of charge current
- Compact, easily portable design
- One-button interface and simple to understand charging indicator
- Adaptable for AC power input (includes AC to 20V DC power supply)
- Quiet internal cooling fan maintains a safe, efficient operating temperature
- Supports charging LiPo, Lilon, LiHV, and NiMH battery types
- Accepts future Smart technology updates
With the compact S150 AC Mini Smart Charger, modelers of all experience levels can enjoy the charging advantages of innovative Spektrum™ Smart technology. This 50 watt charger brings advanced Smart charging capabilities and features to an affordable platform that features an easy-to-use, one-button interface.
When used with Spektrum Smart batteries with an IC3™ or IC5™ connector, the S150 uploads charging data from each battery's integrated memory chip. That pack-specific data helps you evaluate battery health and makes charging a snap — because the S150 can read and make the correct chemistry setting automatically. The S150 AC Mini Smart Charger is compatible with LiPo, Lilon, LiHV, and NiMH battery types.
- Nothing! The Spektrum™ S150 is usable with your Smart batteries, as well as regular, compatible batteries, right out of the box.
- (1) Spektrum™ S150 AC Mini Smart Charger
- (1) AC to 20V DC 3 Amp Power Supply
- (1) Product Manual
Spektrum™ Smart Tech Video Overview
|Software Updates||Yes, via USB Port|
|Selectable Charge Rate||Yes - Incremental (0.1A Increments)|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Product Height||1.12" (28.5mm)|
|Product Length||2.5" (65mm)|
|Product Weight||2.2oz (63g)|
|Product Width||1.9" (49mm)|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|PC Connectivity||Yes - USB, external adapter required|
|Maximum Charge Rate||17.4V, 5A, 50W|
|Model Memory||Smart ID|
|Output Connector||IC3 (compatible with EC3)|
|Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Battery Balance Connector||JST-XH|
|Battery Temperature Monitoring||Yes, Temperature Sensor Included|
|Display||2.4" 320x320 IPS LCD|
|Input Voltage||100-240V AC|
|Integrated Balancing||Y - Internal Balancer & External Adapter|
|Low Input Voltage Protection||Yes|