Castle’s Talon 90 ESC sports a BEC designed for
today’s servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9
amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy.
Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S.
It’s a great fit for extreme 500 and 550 class helis and
sport (6S) 600 setups. Of course, Talon offers Castle's
industry-leading helicopter functions, such as the unbelievable direct
entry governor mode. Simply type in the desired RPM using a Castle Link
USB adapter (sold separately) and the free Castle Link GUI running on a
The Talon 90 is also perfect for fixed-wing aerobats up to 10 pounds
and scale ships up to 20 pounds. The innovative case ensures cooling in
even the toughest mounting locations.
- BEC Voltage: 6V or 8V, user selectable; 9A continuous, 20A
- Amperage: 60 & Up
- Auto Cutoff: Yes, programmable
- Brakes: Yes, programmable
- Input Connector Types: Bare wire
- Input Voltage: 3S-6S LiPo
- Output Connector Types: 5mm female bullets
- PWM Frequency: Programmable