The Dymond 3X WING CONTROL stabilizer is a small light weight, high
performance, 3-axis gyro. This satbilizer allows the option of
independent aileron control, so you can have the benefits of a gyro yet
retain flaperon, spoileron and or differential functions. Conversely
you can still use a single channel to operate both ailerons making this
gyro rather versatile. The 3X WING CONTROL has also been enclosed in an
robust aluminum housing to add some protection.
The 3X WING CONTROL support 3 Types of planes. Standard plane-form,
flying wing and V-tail. With the latest MEMS technology the stabilizer
provides excellent stability, flexibility, and reliability. Whether
your looking for sharp predictability from a 3D plane or want to have
the ability to fly smoothly in wind, this gyro is a rock solid
- 3 modes: Gyro off, normal flight and AVCS
- Great 3D flight performance without compromising stability.
- Easy to set-up using independent gain adjustments for
ailerons, elevator and rudder.
- Compact design
- Dimensions:22 x 31 mm
- Weight: 7.5g (with connecting
- Operating voltage: DC 3.5V-9V
- Operating current: 20mA
- Maximal angular velocity: 800 degrees/sec.
- Servo compatibility: 1.52ms analog servo, 1.52ms digital
- Radio compatibility:PPM, PCM, 2.4GHz
- Operating Temperature: -30?~65?