The E-flite® Carbon-Z® Cub aircraft is the first to
offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant scale package.
Like the full-scale Cub Crafters Carbon Cub SS airplane, this
ultra-lightweight model by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini is
astonishingly versatile whether your intention is to cruise gracefully
or surprise scale admirers with envelope busting aerobatics. Helping
you at the sticks is the extraordinary AS3X® system built into
the included Spektrum™ AR635 receiver, which makes it
possible for you to experience agility far beyond the classic Cub form,
while at the same time providing stability better than the original
with control that’s always natural feeling no matter how you
like to fly.
Based on a platform known for its legendary versatility, the Carbon-Z
Cub makes giant scale so simple—now even more RC pilots can
go big. Its enormous Tundra wheels tackle just about any terrain you
choose to romp from, or you can easily mount the optional Carbon-Z Cub
Float Set so no RC adventure boundaries stand in your way. A mechanism
is included for towing sailplanes with wingspans as large as 3-meters
and there’s even an optional camera mount so you can take
one-of-a-kind images from a bird’s eye view. Even if you get
carried away, the Carbon-Z structure is easy to repair.
A major part of what makes this giant scale icon so versatile is the
control innovation package included as standard equipment such as the
digital, metal-gear servos, and slop-free ball-link hardware. Because
the included flaps are functional, greater control at low airspeeds is
possible in addition to the ability to significantly shorten takeoff
and landing distances.
Although this aircraft may look tame, its brushless power system has
been specially developed to offer incredible muscle for unbelievable
STOL performance as well as the versatility to excel as a multi-purpose
aircraft. Practically all that’s left to do is to bind to
your favorite DSM2®/DSMX® compatible 6-channel computer
transmitter for airplanes, a 3200mAh 22.2V 30C Li-Po flight battery and
balance Li-Po charger.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Quique Somenzini design and attention to details
- Exceptionally strong, easy to repair, Carbon-Z®
- 5-channel control including functional flaps
- E-flite® 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- Digital servo control including operational flaps installed
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- High-grade socket-head hardware use throughout
- Hatch covers provide easy access and a wide range of
- Included 3 meter sailplane aerotow mechanism requires just
a single servo—sold separately
- The optional camera mount (EFL1045023) is ideal for aerial
- Floatplane ready when used with the Carbon-Z Cub Float Set
The package of this product has over 1.20 m in length, it falls to corresponding surcharges.