The E-flite® Mystique® RES 2.9 m ARF sailplane is
inspired by the popular full-house Mystique 2.9 m except it has been
specially modified to provide exquisite performance with only rudder,
elevator and spoiler guidance controls.
Its large wingspan is built with just the right amount of polyhedral to
provide gentle flight characteristics yet still have the authority to
turn abruptly into a thermal the instant it’s sensed. The
Selig S8032 airfoil used provides excellent handling over a wide speed
range, plus the all-wood open-wing construction keeps weight to a
minimum so you can take advantage of even the smallest amount of lift.
Built-in spoilers offer the ability to dump lift without a gain in
airspeed so you have control to escape a thermal and perform spot
landings with greater precision. The contour of the molded fiberglass
fuselage is sleek yet provides ample room for its pushrods to run
internally and still have room for a powerful Li-Po motor battery.
- Rudder, elevator and spoiler control
- Options included for electric motor power or pure sailplane
- Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® and UltraCote
Lite film covering
- All wood, plug-in wings with pre-hinged spoilers
- Streamlined fiberglass fuselage with built-in fin
- Large canopy provides easy access to equipment and batteries
- Heavy-duty carbon fiber wing and stabilizer joiners
- Two-piece, plug-in stabilizer
The package of this product has over 1.20 m in length, it falls to corresponding surcharges.