Mike McConville designed the original Pulse™ model as a
glow-powered sport airplane. What emerged is a low-wing aircraft with
the versatility to satisfy the person looking for an exceptional RC
flight experience. This winning formula launched a series of great
flying all-wood models that are still popular to this day.
Until now, the popular Pulse™ design has only been available
in balsa construction. With the E-flite® Pulse 15e, you can
enjoy this great-flying platform with all the benefits durable
Z-Foam™ material delivers. In addition to the proven Pulse
design features, the Pulse 15e sport plane also gives you the
flexibility to choose from multiple undercarriage setups including
tricycle and tail-dragger configurations—hardware for both is
included. You can also convert to floats using the Apprentice®
S 15e float set (sold separately).
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization –
3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A
receiver is what helps give the E-flite® Pulse™ 15e
sport plane an incredibly solid look and feel in the air.
It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter
the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with
exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, a popular plane
like the Pulse is made even better because your workload to fly
smoothly is significantly reduced. Now you can perform every maneuver
with greater accuracy and feel like you’re at the controls of
an expertly tuned airplane that’s much larger.
Landing Gear Options
Multiple mounting locations are provided to make your choice of a
tricycle or tail dragger landing gear option easy to exchange quickly.
Conversion to a float plane takes only the addition of the lightweight
Apprentice® S15e float set (EFLA550, sold separately) which
includes a steerable rudder.
Add flight time or increase performance instantly. The oversized
battery compartment can accommodate a range of 3S packs from
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver
- Tricycle and tail dragger landing gear options (included)
- Oversized access hatch and battery compartment
- Matching wheel pants and blue anodized aluminum main gear
- Potent 15-size brushless power system (installed)
- Accepts a wide range of 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery packs
- (4) Micro servos (installed)
- Lightweight design with hollow structure
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Tinted canopy provides a sport-scale appearance