The First-Person View (FPV) experience is all about getting the
sensation of flying a full-scale aircraft with your feet safely on the
ground. The complex electronics needed to make a working system often
requires a high level of expertise and a critical arrangement of
components. But now there’s a simpler way.
The FPV UMX™ Radian™ aircraft is an evolutionary
first-person view platform that combines a great flying airplane with
easy-to-use ultra micro electronics so you can put yourself in the
pilot’s seat. AS3X® technology features stabilization
capabilities that reduce the effects of wind and turbulence so flight
performance is as smooth as possible. Proportional 3-channel control
makes maneuverability simple and an efficient power system delivers
impressive climb performance. All combined, you get an RC experience
that’s so immersive you’ll feel like
you’re flying in a full-scale aircraft. So if
you’ve ever wanted to have the view from a flying model
airplane, now is your chance.
FPV Camera System
The Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro airborne FPV system is ready
to be installed on the airframe and is compatible with any Fat Shark
5.8GHz FPV headset or video monitor. It’s a 2-in-1
camera/transmitter unit featuring a circular polarized antenna for
superior range and is powered by the included 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po
Engineered around the renowned stability of the original ParkZone
Radian® motor glider, the UMX™ FPV Radian aircraft is
an ideal fixed wing first-person view platform that’s
versatile enough to fly outdoors and in large indoor spaces.
Transparent blades allow the camera view to be as clear as possible.
For maximum glide efficiency when the motor is off, the propeller
blades fold backwards.
Two screws secure the wing which can be removed for easy transport and
The included E-flite® 150mAh 3.7V 1S 25C Li-Po flight battery
can be charged with the included charger that works from any USB power
All you need to start flying the UMX™ FPV Radian® is
4+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™
DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a Fat Shark FPV headset
that’s 5.8GHz compatible, or a compatible video monitor.
- AS3X® technology provides outstanding stability and
- Spektrum™ VA1100 ultra micro FPV system (included)
- Fat Shark 5.8GHz FPV headset compatible
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
- Ultra-lightweight foam construction
- Transparent, folding propeller blades (installed)
- Efficient coreless brushed motor system (installed)
- Spektrum 5-channel DSMX® receiver/ESC/servo unit
- 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery powers the flight system and camera
- USB 1S Li-Po charger (included)
- Ideal for outdoor and larger indoor flying sites