Scandinavian Airshow is a professional team with over 30 years of
airshow experience. In 2013, they unleashed one of the most powerful
aerobatic biplanes ever conceived - the Model 12 Viking. Designed by
Kevin Kimball, built by Jim Kimball Enterprises and flown by Jacob
Hollander, it has wowed millions all over the world. Everything about
it, right down to the custom trim scheme by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft
Studio Design, is without equal.
This giant-scale Hangar 9 replica is every bit the stunner its
full-scale inspiration is. Matched with any of the most popular
100-125cc gas engines, it will perform show-stopping 3D maneuvers with
competition-level precision. And its fit and finish is every bit as
good as anything an expert modeler could build from scratch.
The model has been expertly built to exacting standards with the finest
balsa and plywood available. The result is an ARF model that goes
together easily and flies with laser-true precision.
Painted Aluminum Landing
Gear with Fiberglass Cowl and Wheel Pants
As with the airframe, the landing gear, split cowl and wheel pants are
made from the best materials available. And all are painted to
perfectly match the vibrant UltraCote® film trim scheme.
Carbon-Fiber Wing Tubes
and Tail Wheel Bracket
Both the upper and lower wings benefit from the strength of carbon
fiber wing tubes that can easily withstand the stress of aggressive 3D
aerobatics. The tail wheel bracket is also reinforced with carbon fiber
for extra durability without extra weight.
Firewall Pre-Drilled for
Popular 100-125cc Gas Engines
The bolt pattern drilled into the firewall makes it easy to mount any
of the most popular 100-125cc engines.
- Giant-scale replica of an airshow stunner
- Lightweight, balsa/plywood construction
- Painted 2-piece fiberglass cowl
- Painted aluminum landing gear and fiberglass wheelpants
- Vibrant UltraCote® trim scheme
- 2-Piece plug-in wings
- Large fuselage hatch with matching finish and clear canopy
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Lightweight, carbon-fiber wing tubes
- Scale flying wires for the tail
- Accepts a variety of exhaust options (mufflers, canisters
- Tail wheel assembly with carbon fiber bracket
- Includes all necessary hardware
Needed to complete
- 100-125cc 2-stroke gas/petrol engine and exhaust
- Full-range, 9+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 8 High-torque, metal-gear servos with extensions
- Batteries for receiver and ignition system
- Tools and adhesives