The Douglas DC-3 is a fixed-wing propeller-driven lt airliner. Its
cruise speed (207 mph or 333 km/h) and range (1,500 mi or 2,400 km)
revolutionized air transport in the 1930s and 1940s. Its lasting effect
on the airline industry and World War II makes it one of the most
significant transport aircraft ever made.
Now, VQ ARF's reproduction Douglas DC-3 R/C aircraft, it is
designed for both electric motor and glow engine. At its core, this
model has a scale outline and features many details not usually found
on a sport ARF wood model, especially for the landing gear.
And Most Important, this DC-3 is easy to fly both with electric motor
or glow engine .
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Fiberglass Painted Cowling
- Fiberglas nose
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Three piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
- Big Battery hatch to easy change the battery after every flight
- Very Short Aassembly Time - Everything is Prefabricated
- Factory-Covered with Highly Detailed Film
- Wingspan: 1800mm (70.8in)
- Fuselage lenght: 1200mm (47.2in)
- Weight ( Ready to fly ): 3,2 kg (7.0lbs)
(will vary with equipments used)
- Engine: 25cc - 2 stroke engine
- Electric Motor: Boost 25 Motor ( x2)
- Battery: 3 cells – 11.1 V – 4500
- Radio: 6 channels / 4..8 servos
- Assembly instructions with stage photos
- Tail wheel assembly
- Fiberglass cowling
- Plastic dummy engine
- Scale fixgear with spring inside
- Decals and all hardware
Pichler at Staufenbiel
Find teh best and latest R/C model products by Pichler at Staufenbiel.
Pichler develops and produces high-quality RC products. You will find a selection of Pichler R/C flight models (RC gliders, RC
electric gliders), Pichler drive technology, Pichler electronics and Pichler RC equipment.
You can buy low-priced Pichler RC-models and Pichler RC-accessories at the onlinestore of Staufenbiel on
and them also can be ordered by phone. Even with questions around the model-constructions and about Pichler
your Staufenbiel-team is available by phone ((0049) 040 300 619 50) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
We offer you competently advice and excellent customer support around (Pichler) modelmaking.
You will also find many of our R/C products, various accessories and helpful qualified salespersons in our model shop in
Barsbuttel (near Hamburg), as well as in our model store in
Hamburg Othmarschen and in our Staufenbiel shop in
Berlin. Look at our models closely and be advised on site. We look forward to your visit!