The SR2000 is the DSMR receiver of choice for racers who demand low
latency and lightweight. Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology,
it will consistently deliver superb range and a lighting-fast 5.5 ms
frame rate**, even in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use
at once. Its incredibly small footprint makes it easy to mount on most
any chassis. Plus, you get the extra protection of a waterproof*
Reliakote™ conformal coating that seals its electronics from
the elements and other corrosives like nitro methane or motor spray.
* For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the
product instruction manual.
**Requires a DSM2/DSMR transmitter capable of a 5.5ms frame rate.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer
to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc.
disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to,
compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products
claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum products.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being
sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use
these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty
or service in regards to them.
• Reliakote™ water-resistant coating provides
electronics with protection from water, fuel and motor spray
• Compact, fuelproof case and lightweight design allow for
installation in nearly any car or truck
• Equipped with the DSMR™ frequency-agile surface
• Micro size
• Fastest response rate (5.5ms frame rate) **
• Ultra lightweight
• Antenna tube holder built right into the receiver case
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Type: DSMR Micro Race Receiver
• # of Channels: 2 at 5.5ms frame rate; 3 at other frame rates
(Requires DSM2/DSMR Transmitter capable of 5.5ms frame rates)
• Modulation: DSM2/DSMR
• Band: 2.4GHz
• Length: 0.7 in (17.6 mm)
• Width: 1.0 in (25.5 mm)
• Height: 0.5 in (13.6 mm)
• Weight: 0.2 oz (5.5g)
• Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
• Antenna Length: 93mm