The VR6007 is designed for giant scale aircraft to regulate voltage to
6 volts (up to 7.5 continuous). The addition of the soft switch allows
the unit to be turned off without effecting amp draw. For high current
needs the VR6007 comes with 16 AWS leads with EC3 connectors.
Spektrum's VR6007 model has factory matched voltage outputs, connecting
two of them through a single receiver will evenly draw from both
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer
to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc.
disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to,
compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products
claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being
sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a
danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support
any warranty or service in regards to them.
- 6.0 voltage output - Safe voltage for most servos on the
- Capable of handling 7.5 amp continuous current Amp -
capability for giant scale aircraft
- Factory matched voltage output - Allows dual batteries and
regulators in giant scale aircraft to be drawn from evenly
- Includes cooling fan - allows for reliable amp draw
- 16 AWG leads with EC3 connectors – Handles high
- Soft switch - Allows the regulator to be turned off with a
soft switch without affecting amp draw capability while on, and offers