The Staufenbiel OUTLAW is a true 3D rebel in wooden construction.
Execute the most spectacular manoeuvres. Because with the ultra-light
OUTLAW, manoeuvres normally reserved for the F3P indoor fliers are
possible. The OUTLAW is available as an ARF version and as a PNP
version with built-in electronics.
The OUTLAW is produced as a balsa construction, which considerably
minimises the weight of the model. In conjunction with the very light
and already applied Oralight® covering film, an extremely low
wing load is achieved.
For the propulsion of the OUTLAW, we have developed a special motor.
The brushless outrunner motor DYMOND GTX-3546 with 760KV is perfectly
matched to the model and produces enormous propulsion and the highest
3-D performance. The GTX-3546 comes already pre-installed in the PNP
version. Here, you only need a suitable 60A speed controller. If you
opt for the ARF version, you can motorize your OUTLAW according to your
personal wishes and requirements.
High Degree of
The 3-D model is available in both the "bare" ARF version and in the
PNP version with a particularly high degree of prefabrication. The
wings, the tail and fuselage are extensively covered. All rudders are
ready hinged and equipped with ball links (supplied in the ARF
version). In the PNP version, 4 digital servos with metal gears are
installed and wired ready to fly in addition to the ball linkages and
the installed motor. All you need for the final assembly is to simply
screw together the individual parts.
A large hatch on the underside of the fuselage ensures quick and easy
access to the battery and the fuselage interior. The hatch is lockable
and completely removable.
- Agile stunt model for spectacular 3-D performance
- Ultra-light balsa construction
- Elaborate, multi-coloured Oralight® covering
- All rudders are completely hinged
- Ball linkages on all rudders
- Easy access to the battery thanks to large hatch on
- Built-in DYMOND GTX-3546 (760KV) brushless outrunner motor
(only PNP version)
- 4 built-in DYMOND DS 3510 digital servos with metal gears
(only PNP version)
- Including propeller (only PNP version)
- Spinner not included in the box contents (required: 45 mm)
- Richly illustrated manual in English, German and French