Soaring like the pros – with the semi scale version of the
glider L-13 Blanik from the Flying Bulls®
The Red Bull L-13 Blanik is semi scale miniature version of the very
famous Red Bull Blanik team from Austria, know for their spectacular
stunts and their synchronous formation flying. The design of the model
aimed at very good soaring performance and a wide range of speeds to
either take advantage of small thermals or switch quickly from one
thermal to another. The handling and flying characteristic are very
easy. In addition the model looks great in the air and offers lots of
fun at a very affordable price. The model is made out of high density
foam, is pre build and comes with a power system in case the weather
does not offer soaring conditions.
Semi Scale Look
The close cooperation with the Flying Bulls allowed the
Staufenbiel team to come up with a very close to reality
replication of the famous Blanik L-13.
The RC airplane is made of high density foam. It is pretty sturdy,
smaller damages can be easily repaired with super glue.
Build and painted
The airplane is equipped with a power system with a pre installed
brushless motor and ESC. The 4 servos are installed and pre hinged. The
model is fully painted and decorated.
- semi scale replication of the Flying Buls L-13 Blanik
- light high density EPO contruction
- fully painted and decorated
- outrunner motor and 4 servos all pre installed
- programmable Bl ESC included
- spinner with folding prop included
- power system designed for 2S 7.4V energy source
- ready to fly within a very short time
- including multi lingual manual