Handy, manoeuvrable and extremely fast – the RED COUGAR by
Staufenbiel – now in a brand new neon design.
The Staufenbiel RED COUGAR is the successor to the COUGAR. The
supplement "RED" in the name refers to the mode’s new
fluorescent appearance. The new RED COUGAR still retains all the great
features of its popular predecessor: extreme speeds, enormous climbing
performance, its very high prefabrication quality and the resulting
short construction period.
Extreme Flight Performance
The RED COUGAR is made for aerobatics and leaves nothing to be desired.
The model’s enormous climbing performance and manoeuvrability
will make any model pilot's heart flutter.
The high-quality white painted fibre-glass fuselage offers plenty of
room for the electronics and your flight battery under the removable
canopy. The wings are made of a polystyrene core and are lined with
The model is covered with original ORACOVER® film. Thanks to
the vibrant signal red and contrasting block stripes on the underside
of the wings, the model is very easily distinguishable in any
situation, even at high speeds.
The fuselage of the RED COUGAR already comes installed with a powerful
1100KV HIMAX C2816 brushless external rotor motor, an aluminium spinner
and a folding propeller.
Short Construction Time
The RED COUGAR has a high degree of prefabrication and is available in
an ARF and PNP version with built-in motor (1100KV) and 4 built-in
digital servos with metal gears. Additionally, the PNP version comes
with an aluminium spinner, a folding propeller and now a 40 AESC. Both
versions come with matching servo covers and are supplied with one
movable and one rigid rudder, which transform the RED COUGAR into a
The RED COUGAR is the perfect "backpack model". Its 2-part wing and
short fuselage make it compact and easy to transport; it easily fits
into every car boot – in some cases, even in the glove
- fast, high-performance hotliner with great flight
- handy size
- short construction time thanks to high degree of
- coloured GRP fuselage (white)
- original Oracover® covering
- 2-part polystyrene core wing with balsa covering
- MH-43 8.5% surface profile with 21.0 dm² wing
- Control via elevator, rudder, ailerons and motor
- powerful HIMAX C2816 1100 KV motor installed (only PNP
- 4x Dymond DS 1550 MG digital servos with metal gears
installed and cabled (only PNP version)
- includes Dymond Smart Eco 40 A ESC (only PNP version)
- includes aluminium spinner and folding propeller (only PNP
- includes servo covers & hardware
- includes 2x rudders (for the optional installation of a
- richly illustrated, comprehensive building instructions in
German, English and French