We have complied with the many wishes of our customers for a 2-meter
Hotliner. And now... here is the VEGAS!
The extremely good aerobatic performance and gigantic speed let the
VEGAS fly in a class with a lots of full-composite models. The
abachi-sheeted and carbon-reinforced wing offers a high stiffness and
the ability to hunt it stable through the air. The wings of the VEGAS
are made of a foam core with carbon fiber reinforcements and are
already covered with genuine ORACOVER. The wings of the PNP-Version are
connected to the fuselage with built-in multi-lock system - the cables
are connected by MPX connectors. The shiny orange
design and the wide stripes on the bottom make it visible for the pilot
in any flight position.
The fuselage is also reinforced with carbon and has a already
built in motor mount. The PNP version of the VEGAS has a built-in Himax
brushless motor. 4 Dymond servos are already built-in. Propeller and a
alloy spinner are included as well.
All you need is a 60 A ESC and a flight battery pack to shoot the VEGAS
into the sky.
The Hotliner is alive! Viva las VEGAS!
- high-quality Hotliner made by Staufenbiel
- well-proven Hotliner Profile MH-43
- abachi-sheeted wings with built-in multi-lock connector
system (PNP only)
- covered with genuine Oracover
- motor and servos installed (PNP only)
- very good visibility in the sky with its striking
- german instructions with many pictures
- you can download the english instructions under "Downloads"