The Twin Hammers from Vaterra is a powerful rock crawler that comes
ready-to-run with a Spektrum DX4C transmitter.
The Twin Hammers rock crawler from Vaterra is named after the
Jackhammer and Sledgehammer trails in the Johnson Valley of California.
It is a 1/10-scale recreation of a full-scale rock racer and comes with
a 4WD chassis with long-travel suspension. This suspension features a
solid rear axle to give you the footing you need when tackling rocky
terrain or speeding across the flat ground. The Twin Hammers comes with
a shift-on-the-fly two-speed transmission that allows you to utilise
the drivetrain on different types of terrain. You can use the low gear
when crawling over rocks and then shift up to high gear on the flat
This rock crawler is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control
and steering servo. You will also receive a Spektrum DX4C transmitter,
featuring a 20-model memory and secure DSMR 2.4GHz signal. Programming
is also available for Active Vehicle Control (AVC) receivers.
Ready-to-run with everything you need included in the box, the Vaterra
Twin Hammers is an outstanding RC rock crawler.
- Equipped with independent cantilever front suspension
- Comes with four-link, solid-axle rear suspension
- Includes adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
- Electronics are waterproof
- RTR with Spektrum DX4C 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Comes with scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Easy shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission
- Includes Dynamite 15T brushed motor and ESC
- Drivetrain is brushless-ready
- Equipped with 12mm wheel hexes
- Includes Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo battery
- Can accomodate optional batteries, thanks to dual-position
- Includes beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tyres
- Underpinned by moulded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- Can work with AVC technology